Abstract submission deadline extended until 31st March 2017
- Abstracts must be submitted not later than 15 March 2017.
- General registration (including payments) on the home page opens on the website on 1 February 2017.
- Early registration ends on 31 May 217.
- Registration closes on 31 July 2017. If maximum capacity is reached before this date, registration will be closed prior to the deadline. Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- You will be notified at the beginning of May 2017 whether your submission has been accepted.
- If you cancel your registration by 31 May 2017, you will receive a refund in full after the conference. Then, the refund of your registration fee, less a 25% administration charge, will be made. There will be no refunds for cancellations after 31 July 2017.
- In addition to submitting an abstract for the SSP/SGP congress, PhD students are also strongly encouraged to submit a long abstract (900 words) that includes the following sections: introduction, objectives, methods, results and conclusion. The author of the chosen abstract will have their paper published in the Swiss Journal of Psychology, No. 3/2018.
Please submit your abstract by 31 March 2017 (by email@example.com) You will be informed whether it has been selected by the end of April. The main author will then have until the end of November to respond to two rounds of revisions. The deadline for the final manuscript is 1 February 2018. For any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for the Young Scientist Award (see the guidelines).
Send application electronically by 1 May 2017 to the SSP/SGP member Prof. Dr. Johannes Ullrich (email@example.com).