Feedback on acceptance will be communicated at the beginning of May 2017.
You must register before making a submission. Once your account is activated, you will be able to log in and submit your abstract. All submissions must be done via the website. Email submissions will not be accepted.
Because we are aiming to bring together researchers from different scientific backgrounds around common themes, symposia will be given priority.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Speakers: between four and five speakers with or without discussant.
- Please adapt your presentation time to the number of talks that will be given as part of your symposium (4 speakers = 15 min. presentation + 5 min. for questions per talk; 5 speakers = 10 min. presentation + 5 min. for questions per talk).
- Submission: The symposium organizer first needs to submit an overall abstract of 200 words. Then each person presenting as part of the symposium needs to register for the conference individually, by the deadline, and submit an individual abstract (150 words) that relates their talk to the symposium.
- As we are planning to be particularly inclusive of young scientists, all symposia are encouraged to include a presentation by a PhD or Master's student.
- Each speaker will have 10 minutes to present and 5 minutes for questions.
- Individual presenters must submit a 150-words abstract.
- Posters should be printed in portrait format, in A0 size (84.1 x 118.9 cm).
- A 150-words abstract must be submitted.